- 12-Bit Vertical A/D Resolution with 2 or 1 Digitizing Input Channels
- 6 GS/s Maximum A/D Sampling Rate for 1 Digitizing Input Channel
- 3 GS/s Maximum A/D Sampling Rate for 2 Digitizing Input Channels
- 27 Software Selectable A/D Sampling Rates from 1 kS/s to 6 GS/s
- 1.75 GHz Input Bandwidth with ±0.5 dB Flatness to 1.25 GHz
- True Sustained 8+ ENOB Over Wide 1 GHz Frequency Range
- 2 GS (4 GB) Onboard Sample Memory, Expandable to 4 GS (8 GB)
- FPGA Based Applications for Real-Time DSP Functions
- Dual Port Memory with Sustained PCIe Gen3 Data Streaming Rates up to 6 GB/s
- Full-Featured Front-End with DC Coupling (AC Optional) and 50 Ω Inputs
- 6 Software Selectable Input Voltage Ranges from ±100 mV to ± 5V
- Ease of Integration with External or Reference Clock In & Clock Out
- External Trigger In and Trigger Out with Advanced Triggering Operations
- PCI Express (PCIe) Generation 3.0 x8 Interface Card
- Windows 10/8/7 and Linux Operating Systems Supported
- Supports eXpert FPGA DSP Features of
eXpert FPGA PCIe Data Streaming
eXpert FPGA Signal Averaging
eXpert FPGA Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
eXpert FPGA Digital Down Conversion (DDC)
eXpert FPGA Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- CompuScope GPU CUDA Processing
- Programming-Free Operation with
GaGeScope PC Oscilloscope Software
- Programming-Free Streaming Signal Recording &
Playback Viewer Operation with
DsScope & DsScopeView Software
- Software Application Development Support with
CompuScope SDK for C/C#
CompuScope SDK for MATLAB
CompuScope SDK for LabVIEW
- Supports Wideband Downconverters
GaGe downconverter systems feature a single RF input and two bandwidth mode options for 3 software selectable IF bandwidths: 10 MHz / 40 MHz / 100 MHz OR 10 MHz / 80 MHz / 160 MHz. The RF signal tuning covers 50 MHz to 27 GHz to provide unparalleled real-time signal recording and analysis capability ideally suited for use with the EON digitizer's 12-bit resolution and variable sample rate up to 3 GS/s.
10 MHz reference inputs and outputs on both the digitizers and downconverter units provide a single frequency reference for synchronized system performance.
SpectraScopeRT is a Windows based spectrum analyzer application that requires no programming and allows for integrated operational control of both the downconverter receiver and the digitizer for signal capture, analysis, recordings. Analysis displays include IQ Time Domain, Frequency Domain, I Spectrum, IQ Power Spectrum, Constellation Plot, Spectrogram Plot, Persistence Plot, and Histogram Plot.
The primary advantage of SpectraScopeRT is the ability to conduct real-time streaming signal recordings to drive storage with provided monitoring capability to ensure the recording process is operating with expected signal data and without errors.
GaGe Embedded Product Volume Support Program
Gain valuable time-to-market and save tens of thousands of development dollars by utilizing our strategic OEM embedded product volume support program with our reliable, high-quality data acquisition products:
- No charge product evaluation and SDKs for qualification and initial development.
- No charge support through evaluation period.
- Negotiated factory and/or on-site technical support including custom hardware and software development.
- Volume discount pricing.
- Custom engineering change order control of supplied product.
- Provided software tools on a site wide level license basis.
- Product safety stock pool program to ensure specified quantity of product is kept on stock and ready-to-ship basis.
GaGe OEM Support Program
Digitizer Ordering Information
|EON Express CompuScope Products and Part Numbers
||2 Channels @ 3 GS/s, 12-bits,
4 GB Memory, 1.75 GHz Bandwidth,
DC Coupling, 50Ω Inputs
||1 Channel @ 6 GS/s, 12-bits,
4 GB Memory, 1.75 GHz Bandwidth,
DC Coupling, 50Ω Input
|Memory Upgrade: 4 GB to 8 GB
|Front End Upgrades
|AC-Coupled Front End Option
|eXpert FPGA Firmware Options
|eXpert FPGA PCIe Data Streaming
|eXpert FPGA Signal Averaging
|eXpert FPGA Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
|eXpert FPGA Digital Down Conversion (DDC)
|eXpert FPGA Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
|Set 1 SMA to BNC cable
|Set 4 SMA to BNC cable
|GaGeScope: Lite Edition
|GaGeScope: Standard Edition
|GaGeScope: Professional Edition
|DsScope: Real-Time Signal Recording
|DsScopeView: Signal Playback Viewer
|Software Development Kits (SDKs)
|GaGe SDK Pack (C/C#, MATLAB, LabVIEW)
|CompuScope SDK for C/C#
|CompuScope SDK for MATLAB
|CompuScope SDK for LabVIEW
|See Wideband Downconverters for Options
|CompuScope GPU CUDA Processing
|GPU CUDA Processing Package:
Includes eXpert PCIe Data Streaming Firmware for
1 x Digitizer and CompuScope SDK for C/C#
NOTE: GPU Card NOT Included